Kingfisher Bay Resort Location Map
- On the western side of Fraser Island
- Directly opposite Hervey Bay
- Close to Fraser Island's major attractions
- Set in a natural amphitheatre
- Surrounded by bush and wildlife
- Overlooking calm island water
- Fraser Island stretches over 123 kilometres
- Off Queensland's east coast
- South of the Great Barrier Reef
- North of the Queensland capital of Brisbane
- 45 minutes by air and 3.5 - 4 hours by car from Brisbane City
- 2.5 hours by road north from Noosa and the Sunshine Coast
Kingfisher Bay Resort has 4 ferry services to the resort each day from The Mainland Reception, River Heads. Guests are advised to arrive at the mainland reception 40 minutes prior to ferry departure for check in. A courtesy shuttle from the Mainland Reception to ferry will leave 10 minutes prior to ferry departure time.
Location: Kingfisher Bay Mainland Reception
Address: Shop 7/54, River Heads Shopping Village, River Heads Road, River Heads, Queensland 4655. (Note: River Heads Road becomes Ariadne Street at the Shopping Village).